GREAT OCEAN ROAD & CAPE OTWAY WEEKEND WORKSHOP 27-30 May 2022
(1) Full payment is $1490 including GST and must be received by the stated due date prior to attending the workshop
(2) Deposit is $290 including GST and is required to secure your booking
(3) We'll endeavour to prevent any cancellation, barring "Acts of God" or other disasters or unforeseen events, which make it inadvisable to run the workshop. However, if the minimum number of participants is not met by the stated date (to be financially viable), the workshop will either be cancelled or postponed
(4) If the workshop is cancelled by us your fees will be fully refunded
(5) If you cancel prior to 13th May 2022, your fees will be fully refunded except for your $290 deposit
(6) If you cancel after 13th May 2022, fees are non-refundable, but you are welcome to find a friend to replace you
(7) If your cancellation is due to personal hardship, COVID-19 isolation requirements or exceptional circumstances, please talk to us ASAP and we'll do our best to look after you
(8) You are responsible for arranging your own accommodation. Bimbi Park offers a range of options to suit all budgets. Books online or call 03 5237 9246. We recommend that you book your accommodation soon after registering for the workshop.
(9) Participants are responsible for their own well-being (including informing us on booking of any special dietary requirements etc), and must be clear you have the required fitness levels and general health to participate in the workshop
(10) The expectation is that you will come with your own travel and medical insurance to cover any potential illness or injury, family situation or any other unforeseen circumstances including medical evacuation. Especially your ambulance cover, as helicopters are expensive. We will not be in a postion to cover any unused portion of your trip/workshop, unfortunately - so let's keep safe and well, and enjoy it all!
(11) Disclaimer of liability: while we have taken all care in arranging our locations and access to them, the health, safety and well-being of every participant is their own responsibility, including your equipment
(12) Our itinerary may change without notice due to weather and safety concerns. Our weather patterns and very changeable down here, at any time of the year.
These Terms & Conditions are current 1st March 2022, and may be subject to change without notice.